- I’m very good at what I do, but I’m not sure I’m very good at running a business
- What do my business’ finances look like? You’ll have to ask my accountant, finance is not my thing
- We get lots of leads, but somehow they do not convert into clients
- We’re crazy busy but not making much money
- I just have to be there all the time; things just don’t get done properly without me around
- Having my own business was supposed to give me a better life; instead, I seem to be working more for less pay
- I can’t remember the last time I had a holiday (and was able to actually switch off)
- Business is going well, just not sure how to take it to the next level
IS THIS YOU?
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- What are currently my biggest frustrations in running my business? What are my biggest aspirations for my business?
- If I keep doing what I’m doing now, what will my business look like in 5/10 years?
- What needs to change?
- Are there any gaps in my skill set, expertise or mindset that need to be addressed in order to bring about that change?
Get better at hiring people
Reduce the business reliance on me (the owner)
Get clarity on my business strategy and plan
Learn skills enabling me to better run my business